You can help make this a terrific community resource for everyone interested in music blogs.
This page is the starting point for all editors of this Wikia. It lists some of the pages you might like to use as you contribute here.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, and to look out for new events and problem edits, use recent changes.
- If you want to discuss anything about an article, you can use the talk pages.
- For more general discussion, use the forum.
- If you need help editing, you could start with the tutorial on the Central Wikia.
- There are also more help pages in the help category.
Adding Blogs to the Wiki Edit
If you own an MP3 blog, or know of a good one that's not listed yet, please add it. For ideas, please see an example page.
To create a page:
- Use the search box in the left side menu. Search for the exact title of the MP3 blog you're looking for.
- If it isn't found, click the "this exact title" link on the search result page, and it will open an edit window. Start typing!
Detailed articles are encouraged, but we don't need a book on each blog. A basic overview, history, and introduction to contributors will suffice!
Please try to include at minimum:
- The blog title, linked to the blog itself.
- A brief history of the blog, or at least a start date.
- A list of contributors
Category tags at the bottom of the page:
- [[Category:MP3 Blogs]]
- Music genres. For example: [[Category:Indie]] [[Category:Rock]] [[Category:Pop]] Include all that apply.